Just when you thought Lebron’s $400-500mil lifetime contract with Nike took the cake, Mayweather signed a contract of his own. However, it might not be what you expect.
Read the story and check out the rest of this week’s headlines:
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian had their second child, Saint West, this week. Shortly after birth, Saint was moved from the delivery room straight into therapy.
- A corgi bound for its new owner in Mississippi, accidentally ended up in Hawaii. After finally arriving in Mississippi, he was presented with the award for “Most Disappointed Animal Ever”.
- A man named Bud Weisser was arrested for trespassing at the Budweiser plant. It appears that the most interesting man in the world might not be a Dos Equis guy after all.
- Pennsylvania environmental officials say they can’t explain what caused a town’s “cat urine” smell. Apparently they’re still trying to narrow down which animals produce cat urine.
- Lebron James signed the first ever lifetime deal with Nike this week. Coincidentally, Floyd Mayweather signed the first ever lifetime deal with Hooked On Phonics.
- A New Jersey councilwoman quit after her colleagues voted to add the word “Christmas” to their town’s tree lighting ceremony. Turns out she never quite understood the meaning of the 75-foot evergreen tree covered in lights.
- Pepsi rereleased a clear version of their soda called Crystal Pepsi. They decided on the name “Crystal” after “Heart Stopping Sugar-Water” received poor reviews.
- Finally this week: NFL quarterback, Michael Vick, plans to lobby for the passage of a Pennsylvania law protecting pets in hot cars. However, 99.9% of pets said they’d rather stay in a hot car than go home with Michael Vick.